Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Where has that girl been

Well my dears, my unintended yet unavoidable summer hiatus will soon be coming to an end.  My oldest kidlet heads back to school tomorrow and my schedule will once again normalize.  I've spent a large amount of the last 3 or 4 months in the car driving from one camp or function to another and with absolutely no alone time to record.  Or sleep, or even to sit for that matter lol.  Any of my dear listeners with kids will, I'm sure, totally know what I mean.

So, look for a new show soon.  I have really missed both podcasting and my listeners.  It will be great to be back with you.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

YAY! I was enjoying your podcast! I would love to talk to you (as a fellow Alaskan) about Alaska, being a witch in Alaska... and so on! I can't wait for a new episode!
<3
Kathleen

pagansandwich said...

SO glad you are coming back to the land of Podcasting Amber! I'm definitely looking forward to hearing a new episode! =)

-Vivi

Sheena said...

I keep looking for a new episode--hope to have you back soon.