Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Deepest apologies and a plea for help

I want to say I'm sorry to my wonderful and patient listeners.  I am a bad, bad podkin.  I realize it has been a month since my last show and I feel so bad about that.  There has just been so much going on and no time (or quiet) to record the show.  I will be putting out a new show soon though.  I am hoping it will be before this weekend.  I am not going anywhere and I am not podfading I promise.  I wouldn't end the show without saying something and just leave you guys hanging.  Thank you again for sticking with me during this hectic time.  You have no idea how much I appreciate you guys.

All that said, I have a request to ask of you dear listeners.  I have mentioned Isaac Bonewitz and his health issues on the show before and asked you to send him healing energy.  I am asking you for your help yet again.  Isaac is not doing well at all.  He has again been hospitalized and his tumors are not shrinking.  The Doctors are saying he needs a miracle.  Isaac has been a huge voice is the Pagan community for over 4 decades.  He needs that community now to rally behind him and help make that miracle happen.  So I am asking please, even if you don't know much about him or don't agree with his teaching or views, do what you can.  Light a candle, say a prayer, do a full on healing rite, whatever you can do.  Help give his wonderful wife Phaedra all the comfort and help you can as well.  I cannot imagine being in her shoes right now.  She is doing her best to stay strong but she cannot do it alone so please keep her in your thoughts as well.

The ADF is doing a heal ritual for Isaac tonight at 9 eastern time and are asking anyone who can to join them.  Again, even if all you can do is light a candle please do so.  They are asking this of ADF members but I seriously doubt that there are any issues with anyone, member or not, participating.

May the many blessings of the Gods be with you and yours.

Blessings and light,
Amber

No comments: