Sunday, March 7, 2010

PFP Episode 2


Welcome back for episode 2 of the show! I want to first thank everyone who downloaded the show and the kind soul who voted for PFP on Podcast Alley. I am please to say that the show is now searchable on iTunes.

I want to thank Jason of TheWildHunt for providing 2 of the news stories for the show tonight. Please head over to the blog for the full story as I only really give an overview.

I also want to thank truthout for most of the info on Sarah Palin’s connections to the NAR. To read up further go to http://www.truthout.org.prayer-warriors-and-palin-organizing-prititual-warfare-take-over-america57276

I talk a bit about Isaac Bonewits and his fight with cancer. To follow his news and/or send messages go to http://neopagan.net/blog or http://www.facebook.com/isaac.phaedra.bonewits Isaac, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and Phaedra.

In the tarot segment we pulled the ace of swords. This card represents new ideas and new directions.

Our Celtic word of the day is Ta` which means yes.

Podkin shout outs to Celtic Myth Podshow, Inciting A Riot, The Wigglian Way, PPOTE, Meadow Moon at A Pagan in the Threshold, SpiritsCast, Witches Brewhaha and, last but not least Bex over at Bex’s Hex’s

Links to all these shows can be found in the podcast link section of this page.

I covered a little bit about some of my personal practice with the tealight petition magick. The working can be found in Ellen Dugans book Cottage Witchery: Natural Magick For Hearth And Home You can find all her books through her website or by searching her on Amazon.com or your friendly neighborhood pagan shop.

Thanks for listening to the show.

No comments: